Home Forums National Events TRACKING YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-track-your-absentee-ballot-by-state
      SCROLL TO FIND SC.
      ENTER DATA REQUESTED ON FORM.
      AND YOUR BALLOT WILL SHOW STEP BY STEP WHEN THE APP WAS MAILED, RECEIVED, AND WHEN YOUR NOV 2020 WILL BE MAILED, AND TRACK IT A FEW DAYS LATER TO SEE IF IS WAS RECEIVED AND TALLIED.

Participant

Very helpful but no indication of when the ballot will be mailed to me.

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

hi mike: when i plugged in my and ellen’s data it told us when the ballots would be mailed (early october), and had spaces to tell us if ballots were received.

Participant

Thanks, Arthur.
      I just checked again and there is a “Ballot sent” and a “Ballot received” and both are blank. I am hoping for early October. Fingers crossed!
      Mike

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

thanks mike. da nada. of course if you watched the ‘debates’ last nite, it doesn’t matter because all ballots that are not for 45 will be tossed in the Port Royal Sound. And of course, no worries, cause the proud boys are standing down but standing ready.blessings, art

Joseph BuckinghamJoseph Buckingham
      Participant

according to BOE ballots are being mailed today

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

THANKS JOE:
      ACCORDING THE BFT COUNTY BALLOT TRACKING, ON 10/6, MY BALLOT HAS NOT BEEN MAILED. WHAT DOES THEIR WEB SITE SAY WHEN YOU PLUG IN YOUR DATA?? ME = Statewide General Election – (11/3/2020)
      Absentee Ballot Address
      8 Country Club Ct Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
      Absentee Ballot Application
      Request Received From Voter:1/22/2020 Application Mailed To Voter:1/22/2020 Application Received From Voter:1/22/2020
      Absentee Ballot
      Ballot Mailed To Voter: Ballot Received From Voter:

Joseph BuckinghamJoseph Buckingham
      Participant

Yikes! update: according to BOE official mailings started last Friday. Haven’t gotten mine yet and don’t expect it today. 🙁

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

i just did the bft county web site again. re plug is data ‘Absentee Ballot
      Ballot Mailed To Voter:10/5/2020” so mine and ellen
      s are in mail.

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

hi joe buckingham or anyone. today is 10/10 and have not received ballots that county said were mailed oct 5th. HAS ANY RECEIVED THEIR BALLOTS FROM COUNTY??

Participant

Yes! I received mine Wednesday 10/7. I guess suspense is part of the game.

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

thanks mike. glad yours came and came quickly. i will have to call the county on tuesday as monday is a holiday.

Participant

We received ours on Thursday, filled them out, and took them to the Bluffton post office on Friday, Oct 9. Stamped mail slot. No lines and no contact. Don’t forget to witness your signature, still required, as that court case was lost. That’s the good.

Now for the not so good. Did you know that the USPS scans every piece of mail, not just for momentary sorting, but to populate a digital database with stored images of front side of every item delivered to your address. If you are getting no-no stuff in the mail, beware, they have it in a file -:) A legal privacy invasion not unlike CCTV. As a customer service — haha, Big Brother offers an app called ‘Informed Delivery‘ that posts to your email address images of all items to be delivered to you that day. Handy for a rainy day when you are debating that trek down your driveway.

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

dear elliot: wow. thanks. glad you got your ballots also and sent them in. i AM aware of the post office having a photo on file of every piece of mail to be delivered, and some of my friends have an app, that they use while they are away, to see what mail is being held for them. we are very vanilla, and don’t get mail that i’d be embarrassed about if someone knew. we would be the hardest people to blackmail. i hope the ballots are not lost. we are under strict quarantine and can’t go to the polls in person, or we would. again thanks. gmar tov!

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

hi. today sunday, the ballots came. the post office delivered them to club course drive in sea pines 29928. the folks who live there drove to our home and delivered them to us. we live on country club ct, hh plantation, 29926. that was really nice of them. thanks to all who helped us! blessings, art

Allen TuckerAllen Tucker
      Keymaster

We received our ballots last week and turned them in on Friday at the BC Office across from First Pres church. No wait. Very stress-free! (PS don’t forget to sign and have a witness sign the outside envelope.)

Arthur SegalArthur Segal
      Participant

thanks allan:
      we should met some day, in masks, in the grassy area behind our homes.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.