LML CORE VALUES
Liberals should take PRIDE in what we stand for.
* LLL/LML Luncheon: October Registration Update *
Event Description: This is a general meeting of the LLL and LML organizations. To accommodate an anticipated attendance of 300-400 members, the luncheon will be held at the Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort. The cost is $25 for each attendee.
Guest Speaker: Lecia Brooks, Outreach Director, Southern Poverty Law Center and leader on key initiatives and social justice issues. As outreach director, she frequently gives presentations around the country to promote tolerance and diversity. Speaking on Hate and Extremism in the Mainstream and the work of the SPLC.
Update from Richard:
- Please confirm back to me no later than Friday, October 20 at noon that you will be attending.
- We will register members only until October 12 (not guests) and then register guests if there is space available. Guests will be put on a waiting list until after October 12.
- If you do not receive my confirmation of your confirmation, you are not registered, send again.
- Lunch is $25 (this will be a plated lunch) and this is a guaranteed commitment.
- Remember, when you email me you will attend, you must pay the $25 whether you attend or not since we must pay for the headcount I provide them. No exceptions.
- Please pay when you arrive at the meeting. If paying by check, make payable to The Liberal Men of the Lowcountry (sending it to my address beforehand or giving it to me at a prior meeting will be helpful since it will be a madhouse at the meeting).