Home Forums Local Life Shopping Online for Groceries

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Richard MoniuszkoRichard Moniuszko
      Participant

I’m learning that WalMart online can be pretty useful. You can order both groceries (except for meats) online as well as many other things from the store, and pick them up for free. You just pull into one of the spaces with the orange sign, call the phone number, and they bring it right out to you and put it in your car. You pay online, and the staff at the Pembroke WalMart couldn’t have been nicer and more helpful.

Participant

I have had groceries delivered from Publix twice. Although the waiting period is 3-4 days from the time you put your order in, they give you an exact window of two hours of when they;re going to come (and they have come in that window) and you can adjust your grocery list up until a couple of hours before your delivery window. This is handy, because you can check to see if they have certain items that are in high demand. Doing this online (on a computer, not a cell phone) is quite simple. I received a delivery of groceries yesterday, and lo and behold, the hoarding of toilet paper must have abated some, because I received toilet paper (a major brand) in the delivery.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.